Thursday, April 27, 2006

We're alive! (from Sarah)

No, really! Spring has sprung, a good deal of knitting has occured, and we're ready to rumble. I've been on a crazy finishing binge over the winter, and finished a wedding blanket, gloves for my mother-in-law, a baby blanket, and socks for my husband. I also took the plunge (ha) and kool-aid dyed some yarn. It was easy and fantastic. Pictures of all of the fun are popping up on my photo spot.

Next up, a shawl for my little sister (using a beautiful sky blue alpaca yarn from knitpicks) which I'm maybe a third through - and if I'm very good? I'm going to knit socks for myself. Silly, since summer is coming, I know. But I've finally gotten competent enough that I think I can do them pretty quickly. Although I do want to try the two circular needles style of sock (I got the book a few weeks ago, and so it's sitting and teasing me.) More later. Antara swears, pictures are on their way...

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home